Desoldering Wick 1.9 mm x 1.5 mCHEM-WIK is an advanced ultra-thin desoldering wick that responds even faster than any other desoldering wick. It`s lighter gauge, pure copper braidconstruction allows better thermal conductivity, ev... CHEM-WIK AB
It`s lighter gauge, pure copper braidconstruction allows better thermal conductivity, even at low temperatures.
With CHEM-WIK, overheating of critical heat sensitive components and circuits is minimized because it requires less heat for a shorter period of time.
CHEM-WIK also requires less " contact " pressure for greater operator comfort.
- Chem-Wik® Rosin 5' spools packaged in ESD-safe static dissipative bobbins
- Requires little or no post solder cleaning, no corrosive residues
- Optimized weave design for faster wicking and heat transfer
- Halide free
- Coated with ultra high purity, noncorrosive Type R rosin flux
- Quickly and thoroughly removes solder
- Fast wicking action protects components from harmful heat damage